North Parramatta’s Premier Car Mechanic & Servicing
All mechanical repairs
- Computer diagnostic service
- Major and minor service
- Electronic fuel injection
- Engine tuning
- Engine reconditioning
- Brakes- disc and drum machining
- Brake repairs, brake service
- Clutch repairs, clutch service
- Gearbox repairs, gearbox service
- Transmission service
- Pink slip,
- Registration inspections
- Log book service
- Esafety check
- Suspension repairs
- Vehicle air conditioning service
- Power steering service
To maintain your new car manufacturer’s statutory warranty the car must be serviced:
- By qualified staff – our staff are fully qualified mechanics.
- In accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications – we follow (and often exceed) the manufacturer’s requirements set out in the handbook.
- Use genuine or appropriate OEM parts – we always use genuine or appropriate OEM parts.
RMS Authorised Vehicle Rego Inspections
New registrations or interstate vehicle registration transfers
- Vehicle identity and safety check.
- Valid for 28 days.
- Attend an Authorised Unregistered Vehicle Inspection Station.
All renewals of registration or transfer of registration within NSW
- Vehicle safety check.
- Valied for 42 days.
- Attend a light vehicle Authorised Safety Check Inspection Station (ASCIS)
Auto Electrical Repairs
- Electronic Fuel Injection & Diagnosis
- Air Conditioning – Regass, Service Air Repair
- New & Reconditioned, Alternators & Starter Motors, Sales & Repairs
- Heavy Duty & Vintage Starter Motor & Alternative Repairs including Cav, Bosch Units, Delco.
- Battery Sales & Testing
We know transmissions and when the time comes when you need transmission service, no one does it better than PNC Automotive Transmission expert technicians.
If our initial diagnosis calls for service, you can be sure it’ll be done right with PNC Automotive. Or maybe your driveability problems can be solved with a fluid change
Brakes & Clutch Repair
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Ajustment
- Handbrake Adjustments
- Brakes – Disc & Drum Machining
- Front & Rear
- Abs Car Brake Safety Check
- Clutch Replacement, Clutch Repairs
Regular Wheel Alignments ProvideE Safe, Predictable Vehicle Control
Your wheel alignment is one of the key maintenance factors to ensure that you get the most economy and performance out of your tyres.
Regular wheel alignments provide safe, predictable vehicle control as well as a smooth and comfortable ride free of pulling or vibration, and improved mileage.
Suspension & Steering
Shocks are key components of the suspension system. Replacing worn or inadequate shocks and thoroughly inspecting the entire suspension system will maintain good vehicle ride control which provides:
- Improved steering stability and driver comfort
- Reduced wear on suspension components and tyres
- Improved cornering, ride and predictable handling
Mufflers & Exhausts
Our services include:
- Exhaust System Repair
- Exhaust Replacement
- Car Servicing And Maintenance
- Custom And Performance Exhausts
- Trucks And Sport Systems